These peanut butter cookies are a healthier version of the classic chocolate chip cookies. Instead of wheat
They have very strong peanut taste, so if you’re a peanut lover (I know I am), I’m sure you will make these cookies more than once.
These peanut butter cookies are a
If you’re in interested in making homemade healthy desserts and snacks, check these recipes:
This post contains affiliate links to keep our blog up and running! We are grateful for your support!
For more information read our disclosure policy.
250 g peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
100 g honey
135 g oatmeal
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
150 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C/350 F
- Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper
- If you don’t use chocolate chips, chop a dark chocolate bar in little squares
- In a deep bowl put the peanut butter, egg, vanilla extract, and honey and mix with an electric mixer until everything is well combined
- Add the oatmeal, baking soda and salt in the bowl and continue mixing. At the end add the chocolate chips and mix with a spoon
- Form balls from the dough with your hand (30 grams each), and line them on the trays lined with parchment paper. If you want you can press them with a fork
- Put the trays in the preheated oven and bake them around 10 minutes
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.